Quality, family-friendly Dental Care
We are a quality, family-friendly Dental Care practice that aims “to provide quality dental care to the local community based on a high-trust/low-fear long term relationship…”
COVID-19/Coronavirus Important Notice:
We trust you and your family are all well and thank you for your patience and understanding through this unprecedented time.
Our dental clinic is now open again and we are pleased that we can now see our patients once again.
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients and our staff. We have implemented the following major changes in the way we operate in order to conform with current guidelines and ensure the safety of everyone involved with our practice.
A. We are operating on a reduced scale to comply with rules on maintaining social distancing within and outside the surgery premises
B. We are using a triaged appointment system to target those that need to be seen first. This means that you will usually be contacted by a dentist to find out what you require to have done before an appointment can be made for you.
C. We will only be seeing patients with an appointment. If you do not have an appointment, please do not come to the surgery. To request to be triaged for an appointment
Call us on 02088860325 or email us on foxlanedentalcare@ yahoo.com
D. When you arrive for your appointment
1. We will ask you to wait outside the building until we are ready to see you. Please arrive on time, but not too early as you will only be asked to wait outside.
Please be prepared for all weather situations and practice social distancing whilst waiting outside
If you arrive late and we do not have enough time to carry out your treatment, we will need to re-book your appointment. This is to ensure a controlled patient flow. In order to maintain the highest levels of safety we operate a strict policy of having only 1 patient in the practice at any given time.
2. We will request only you or the patient to enter the building to reduce the risk to yourselves and our staff. If you or the patient does need to be chaperoned by a parent or guardian, they may be asked to wait in the waiting area.
3. We will undertake a pre-appointment risk assessment including asking some questions and taking a temperature reading using a non-contact thermometer
4. We will encourage the use of masks and alcohol hand gel as you enter the building
5. We will escort you straight into the surgery on arrival and then escort you straight out at the end of the appointment
6. Our toilet facilities will not be available to patients.
7. We will normally request payment by credit card over the telephone or contact less payments. We discourage payments by cash
E. We will wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the procedure that you will be having. This may look alarming and impersonal but is for your safety and ours
F. Certain treatment procedures which are considered high risk and non-urgent may be delayed until the lockdown level is reduced or until regulations permit.
G. We may have to cancel appointments at short notice if there are issues with unpredictable circumstances e.g. local lockdowns, lack of PPE supply, Staff illness or Government advice.
PLEASE NOTE: As appointments are limited, please let us know in advance if you cannot attend. If you fail to attend your appointment, there could be a delay in rebooking.
Please let us know if any member of your household is shielding or deemed at ‘high risk’ by your GP.
If you or a member of your household has been abroad in the last 14 days, You will be requested NOT to attend for 14 days after arrival to the UK.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind patients to always follow government guidance.
We would like to thank you once again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at the surgery
We send you our best wishes and hope that you stay safe and well during this extremely difficult time.
Dr Kyri Falekkos
- We are committed to providing quality dental care
- Listening to your opinions and expectations
- Offering a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Always providing an estimate of costs before treatment
- Superior quality aftercare and ongoing oral health maintenance
- Strict sterilisation procedures for high levels of patient protection
- Dedicated to ongoing training for all the dental team for the maintenance of our quality of care and for your personal benefit
Fox Lane Dental Care Philosophy:
Our philosophy is that PREVENTION is better and more preferable than cure.
We believe that the best oral health is achieved for you through making decisions together. We will endeavour to provide you with all the best care at the time of treatment as well as the aftercare, knowledge and skills necessary to ensure that you maintain your teeth for life!
We believe that dental care is much more valuable, is much more durable and extends much further than dental treatment. We will always provide our patients with value beyond dental treatment in our quality, family-friendly Dental Care practice.
We aim to promote good oral health to all patients attending our practice for care and advice with quality, family-friendly Dental Care
- Provide high quality dental care, including periodic examinations and treatment, where required
- Understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decisions about their care and encourage them to participate fully
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients, where this is in the patient’s interests for example, referral for specialist care and advice
- Participate in local community initiatives to promote the benefits of general and oral health to the wider population
- Ensure that all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and with confidence
- Ensure an awareness of current national guidelines affecting the way we care for our patients