Quality, family-friendly Dental Care
We are a quality, family-friendly Dental Care practice that aims “to provide quality dental care to the local community based on a high-trust/low-fear long term relationship…”
COVID-19/Coronavirus Important Notice:
Practice Closure Notice
Dear Valued Patient,
Due to the current unprecedented circumstances it is with regret that we have had to take the unfortunate decision to close the practice until further notice. We will be contacting all patients who currently have appointments booked with us. Please do not attend the practice, even for emergencies, as we cannot currently allow access to the building.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind patients to follow government guidance during this difficult time and wherever possible to
STAY AT HOME.
If you have a dental emergency or need advice then please contact our telephone triage service by EITHER
calling the practice on 0208 8860325
sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only contact us in cases of a genuine emergency as we need to prioritise our limited resources to help those who need us.
Our team has worked with you and your family for many years and we look forward to seeing you again as soon as we can. We would like to send you our best wishes and hope that you stay safe and well during this extremely difficult time.
Dr Kyriakos Falekkos
- We are committed to providing quality dental care
- Listening to your opinions and expectations
- Offering a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Always providing an estimate of costs before treatment
- Superior quality aftercare and ongoing oral health maintenance
- Strict sterilisation procedures for high levels of patient protection
- Dedicated to ongoing training for all the dental team for the maintenance of our quality of care and for your personal benefit
Fox Lane Dental Care Philosophy:
Our philosophy is that PREVENTION is better and more preferable than cure.
We believe that the best oral health is achieved for you through making decisions together. We will endeavour to provide you with all the best care at the time of treatment as well as the aftercare, knowledge and skills necessary to ensure that you maintain your teeth for life!
We believe that dental care is much more valuable, is much more durable and extends much further than dental treatment. We will always provide our patients with value beyond dental treatment in our quality, family-friendly Dental Care practice.
We aim to promote good oral health to all patients attending our practice for care and advice with quality, family-friendly Dental Care
- Provide high quality dental care, including periodic examinations and treatment, where required
- Understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decisions about their care and encourage them to participate fully
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients, where this is in the patient’s interests for example, referral for specialist care and advice
- Participate in local community initiatives to promote the benefits of general and oral health to the wider population
- Ensure that all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and with confidence
- Ensure an awareness of current national guidelines affecting the way we care for our patients