Currently, NHS treatments are divided into 3 main treatment categories with their corresponding costs to non-exempt patients.
These fees are determined annually by NHS England.We have a limited NHS contract with NHS England and where possible we are pleased to offer our patients all treatment available on the NHS as needed.
A comprehensive range of NHS Treatments for adults and children is also offered at our practice. NHS charges vary and are on display throughout the practice. If you are in one of the following categories you may qualify for full or partial exemption from NHS charges:
- Under 18 years or under 19 years and in full time education
- An expectant or a recent mother
- A family receiving income support or certain tax credits
- Receiving Jobseekers or Income based Allowance
- Receiving Universal Credit
- In possession of a certificate for a full or partial exemption from charges
In addition, if you are of low income and not in any of the above groups, you may still be eligible to apply to receive help with NHS charges.
Our staff will be happy to advise you.
* fees as determined in April 2019 – NHS fees are published by NHS England every year on 1st April
Besides treatment for oral health, we also offer additional treatments.
These treatments include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – for a better smile and confidence
- Short term orthodontics – braces for adults
- Anti-wrinkle treatment – aesthetic facial treatments
(appointments can also be arranged at times that ensure discretion)
We offer seasonal special rates for selected treatments.
Our current specials* are:
- Facial aesthetics and Anti-perspiration treatment – free consultation
- Teeth Whitening – from £290 for 2 week course (top and bottom teeth)
- Gift vouchers of £25 and £50 are available at reception too*.
(* valid for 6 months after the date of issue)
We also offer treatment not covered under the NHS at affordable prices.
Our standard policy is to assess your personal oral health needs at your first appointment and suggest and explain a tailored treatment plan for you, always being guided by your preferences.
We will provide you with the information you require to make your own choices where possible. When you are satisfied with the treatment plan proposed for you we will arrange the necessary appointments at times that are convenient to you.
Private Treatment Price Guide
|New Patient Examination||£60|
|X-Rays||from||£8 – £65 (maximum per course of treatment)|
|Scale and Polish||from||£40|
|White Fillings||from||£65 – £140|
|Amalgam Fillings||from||£45 – £100|
|Root Canal Treatment||from||£180 – £450|
|Crowns (metal & porcelain)||from||£400|
|Deep gum cleaning||from||£80|
|Antibiotic chip gum treatment||from||£100|
|Dentures (Cobalt-Chrome metal)||from||£650|
|Sportsguards||from||£195 (depending on colours chosen)|
|Teeth whitening||from||£175 – £295|
|Implant placement & Implant crown||from||£1990|
|Invisalign Adult Orthodontic treatment||from||£2800*|
* We also offer other forms of clear orthodontic treament
We have arrangements in place to help you with the costs of your treatment at 0% interest. Please ask us about Finance options.